For the do-it-yourselfer,
"Day Hunts" include:
All this for $248.00 per day per gun.
- Fully guided, well-trained hunting dogs with handlers. (no gun carrying guides)
- Home-cooked, noon lunch in the lodge.
- 3 birds per day. (additional birds $35.00 each)**
- Transportation to and from all fields while hunting in a climate-controlled bus.
- Lots of laughs and lots of fun.
**With our preserve status with the state of South Dakota, we can offer additional roosters from September 1 - March 31, for an additional $35.00 per bird up to fifteen per day.
We can arrange hunts for any number of days necessary. We can handle any size group you have. If there are other activities to round out your stay (fishing, waterfowl hunting, site-seeing or whatever) just contact us and we will work out all of the details.
The normal hunting season starts on the third Saturday of October and runs thru the end of December.
On our preserve acres we can offer hunting from September 1 through March 31.
MasterCard & Visa accepted