We offer two types of hunts at Broken Arrow Farms
Our all-inclusive "Package Hunt" or
do-it-yourselfer "Day Hunts".
All this for only $1,490 per gun.
- Fully-guided, well-trained hunting dogs with handlers. (no gun-carrying guides)
- First class lodging. Clean and comfortable accommodations.
- Three meals per day, all home-cooked and guaranteed to please the heartiest of appetites. Complimentary beverages and snacks included.
- Two action-packed days of hunting and three nights stay.
- Transportation to and from the airport.
- All ammunition needed for hunting and sporting clays.
- Hunting license.
- Bird cleaning, packaging, and freezing. (shipping not included)
- First evening at Broken Arrow Farms includes a warm up on the sporting clay course followed by a steak supper.
- All the target practice needed with our automatic clay throwers. All shells and clays included.
- All new, heated kennel facilities with indoor/outdoor runs if you bring your own dogs.
- 5 birds a day limit. (additional birds $35.00 each)**
- Fishing and waterfowl equipment available if booked as an additional activity.
- Discounted lodging rates for non-hunting guests.
- Shotguns available along with shooting instructions.
- Transportation to and from all fields by a climate-controlled bus.
- Lots of South Dakota Hospitality.
Note: $400 for each additional day/night can be added to package
For the do-it-yourselfer,
"Day Hunts" which include:
All this for $248.00 per day per gun.
- Fully guided, well-trained hunting dogs with handlers. (no gun carrying guides)
- Home-cooked, noon lunch in the lodge.
- 3 birds per day. (additional birds $35.00 each)**
- Transportation to and from all fields while hunting in a climate-controlled bus.
- Lots of laughs and lots of fun.
**With our preserve status with the state of South Dakota, we can offer additional roosters from September 1 - March 31, for an additional $33.00 per bird up to fifteen per day.
We can arrange hunts for any number of days and nights necessary. We can handle any size group you have. If there are other activities to round out your stay (fishing, waterfowl hunting, site-seeing or whatever) just contact us and we will work out all of the details.
The normal hunting season starts on the third Saturday of October and runs thru the end of December.
On our preserve acres we can offer hunting from September 1 through March 31.
MasterCard and Visa Accepted